Don’t have time to learn the intricacies of Medicaid planning? Or do you have too many crisis planning cases on your plate? Sometimes, you simply don’t have enough capacity to take on every client that comes through your office. Allow us to help! With our new Medicaid Planning Referral Program, you can get the assistance you need, choose your level of involvement, and earn a competitive bonus for your referral.
Watch Now: Introduction to Medicaid Planning
Who is this Service Appropriate For?
The Medicaid Planning Referral Program is specifically designed for agents and advisors who work in the senior planning market. In some cases, you may take on some Medicaid planning cases, but your office is becoming overwhelmed with the caseload. In other cases, you may not have the time to devote to learning the crisis planning process. Rather than turning away a Medicaid planning client, you can refer the case to us and still earn a kickback!
Benefits of the Medicaid Planning Referral Program
- Relief from a high client caseload
- The freedom to focus on other product areas
- The choice between two levels of involvement
- A competitive referral bonus
- Peace of mind your client is taken care of
How Does It Work?
When you refer a Medicaid planning case to us, we’ll pass it along to our strategic partner, and you can rest assured your client is in good hands. You decide how involved you’d like to be and get a kickback for the referral!
- To get started, simply contact our office.
- You complete the client intake form to provide details about the case.
- We help determine if crisis planning is the right fit for your client’s situation.
- We connect you or your client with our strategic partner.
- Our partner handles either the entire crisis plan or just the Medicaid application.
- You earn a kickback for your referral!
Choose Your Level of Involvement
INVOLVED: Do you want to stay involved in the Medicaid spend-down process and help your client purchase a Medicaid Compliant Annuity, but you aren’t comfortable with the application? If so, our partner will handle the Medicaid application and provide you a kickback on the fee.
NOT INVOLVED: Are you looking for someone to help during the entire planning process, from spending down assets and purchasing a Medicaid Compliant Annuity to filling out the Medicaid application? If so, you can refer the full crisis plan and earn a cut of the fee and a split of the Medicaid Compliant Annuity commission.*
Whether you are interested in learning more about the Medicaid Planning Referral Program or looking to get started, we invite you to schedule an Introductory Call with one of our advisors. We look forward to providing you some much-needed relief from your crisis planning cases!
*If applicable. Not all Medicaid planning cases may result in an MCA sale and not all MCAs produce a commission.