REQUEST THE 2021 AGENT GUIDE TODAY!
GAIN AN EDGE IN THE ELDER CARE INDUSTRY
As more seniors face a nursing home stay and reevaluate their retirement plans, we strive to equip you with the latest information and tools you need to develop the best solution for each case. Whether you’re new to elder care or well-versed in financial planning for seniors, the Agent Guide is essential as you guide your clients through long-term care planning.
This guide was designed to help senior market agents like you succeed in the industry!
The 2021 Agent Guide contains all the essentials of long-term care planning and other elder care solutions, including:
- The latest on Medicaid Compliant Annuities
- An overview of the Medicaid program
- Advanced crisis Medicaid planning tactics
- Pre-planning strategies for long-term care
- Long-Term Care Insurance policy options
- Overview of Irrevocable Funeral Expense Trusts
- In-depth, real-life case studies
REQUEST YOUR FREE GUIDE NOW
* indicates a required field.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE AGENT GUIDE?
In addition to the topics and strategies outlined in the Agent Guide, this guide includes tangible resources like:
- Marketing advice to grow your business
- Prospecting strategies and tips
- Referral sources to add to your network
- An insider look at developing relationships with attorneys
- Overview of our exclusive Agent Advantage program
- Countless tips, tricks, and best practices for a successful 2021
WHY CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY?
Each year, hundreds of agents and advisors rely on the annual Agent Guide to shed light on the landscape of long-term care and Medicaid planning. Armed with the tools and resources found inside, you can confidently advise your clients on their long-term care planning needs with ease.
Beyond the essential elder care industry information, this guide contains practical advice for agents and advisors working in the senior market. You’ll be armed with marketing and prospecting tips, guidance on fees and compensation, and more.
Plus, it’s a completely free resource for you to take advantage of. So, why not order your copy now?