How to Handle Non-Compliant Annuities in Crisis Planning
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE
Non-Compliant Annuity White Paper
ABOUT THE WHITE PAPER
In crisis planning situations, an existing annuity can spell trouble for your client. But it doesn't have to derail their plan. Find out how tax-deferred and immediate annuities are treated for Medicaid purposes, and learn how you can help clients deal with non-compliant annuities while accelerating their eligibility for benefits.
Inside, you'll discover:
- What makes an annuity Medicaid compliant
- How Medicaid treats tax-deferred and immediate annuities
- Options for handling these annuities in crisis planning
- Our complimentary annuity valuation service
- How we help evaluate and sell your client's annuity
READY TO LEARN MORE?
If you're ready to take the next step, schedule a time to meet with one of our specialists. You'll learn how we can support and guide you through your long-term care planning cases.
Schedule a Discovery Call with our in-house advisors to discuss topics like:
- How to deal with your client's non-compliant annuity
- Strategies for a specific long-term care planning case
- Tips for working with an attorney on crisis planning cases
ABOUT THE KRAUSE AGENCY
We are a national wholesaler of Medicaid Compliant Annuities and other insurance products designed for the senior market. We help agents like you offer meaningful solutions for elderly clients facing a long-term care stay while boosting your revenue in the process. In addition to our products, we provide specialized support and resources to enhance your business. We act as your back office, helping you stay up to date on everything from changing Medicaid regulations to marketing and prospecting trends.