JOIN: THE NUTS & BOLTS OF MEDICAID PLANNING TRAINING
Note: Those looking to become a CMP™ must meet the requirements as outlined by the CMP™ Governing Board, including passing an exam administered by a third-party proctor and paying a separate application fee. Click here for more information.
JOIN US FOR THE NUTS & BOLTS OF MEDICAID PLANNING TRAINING
This course is designed for legal and financial professionals seeking to increase their value by mastering the Medicaid planning field. You’ll learn the foundations of Medicaid planning and how to incorporate it into your practice. It also helps you to achieve your goal of becoming a top resource in the industry by diving deep into Medicaid’s complex rules. Plus, this exclusive training can help you prepare to become a Certified Medicaid Planner™.
Seating is limited.
We’ve reached our registration limit for this course, but we’d love to see you at future events. Keep an eye out for more Medicaid training opportunities like this one in 2020!
HYATT PLACE HERNDON / DULLES AIRPORT
OCTOBER 10-11 | WASHINGTON D.C.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
FOR ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Two Full-Day LIVE Training ACCESS PASS
- Training from one of the nation’s leading Medicaid experts;
- A copy of the The Medicaid Planning Guidebook-3rd Edition;
- A copy of the Certified Medicaid Planner™ Handbook;
- A chance to network with likeminded elder care professionals
- Lunch and snacks provided by The Krause Agency.
This course is broken down into simple terms to create an easy to understand format for beginners and experts alike.
These guides are yours to keep to ensure your success as a Medicaid master.
Course Training Session 1:
Course Training Session 2:
Course Training Session 3:
Course Training Session 4:
Course Training Session 5:
Course Training Session 6:
Course Training Session 7:
Course Training Session 8:
Course Training Session 9:
Course Training Session 10:
Course Training Session 11:
DAY 1: OCTOBER 10 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- What is Medicaid Long-Term Care?
- Understanding Medicaid Eligibility Rules and Procedures
- Divestment Penalties and Divestment Planning
- Additional Asset Protection Medicaid Eligibility Strategies
- Income Eligibility
- Applying for Medicaid
- Advanced Advocacy
- Estate Recovery
DAY 2: OCTOBER 11 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- VA Aid & Attendance
- Ethical Concerns of Medicaid Planning
- Certified Medicaid Planner Designation
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- More than 15 Years of Experience in Medicaid Planning
- More than 7 Years of Experience Instructing this Training Course
- Author of The Medicaid Planning Guidebook
- Chairman of the CMP™ Governing Board
- Director of MedicaidPlanning.Org
Class sizes are kept intimate and engaging.
“The Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid planning training with Michael Anthony has been fabulous. It provides a lot of information that many people aren’t aware of, and learning from someone like Michael has been a blessing”
“This is a growing field where our clients need our assistance. It’s also been a financially-rewarding area which IS part of the equation.”
CHECK BACK FOR 2020 MEDICAID TRAINING COURSE DATES AND LOCATIONS!
ABOUT THE KRAUSE AGENCY
The Krause Agency is a national wholesaler of insurance products used in the elder care industry. As an affiliate to Krause Financial Services, our pioneering, attorney-led firm specializes in educating and advising insurance agents in crisis Medicaid planning for their senior clients. Learn more about how the Krause Agency can help you build your business at thekrauseagency.com.
We are Experts in Crisis Medicaid Planning.